Boring but required facts for 2mm Subway Tiles
Boring but required facts | 2mm Quality Tiles :
- We always say if you are going to do a job well then it’s worth doing it properly! And at the Peel & Stick Hub we have designed our wall tile packs to give you just the right amount of tiles for your job. On average most jobs require a couple of packs of tiles so bare in mind that our packs contain 4 sheets of tiles.
- You may be wondering how you calculate how many packs of tiles you need. Don’t stress it, our handy calculator above is designed to quickly find out approximately how many tiles your project requires. Of course you still need to measure the surface you intend to cover in mm but this should really help and make the buying process easy! Plus we have some super saver bundles so make sure you check these out!
- When it comes to installation - don’t be a ‘know it all’. Read our full installation guide here. If you skip this step your project may not look top notch and you certainly won’t give us a 5 star review that we so desperately want. Do us both a favour and check out the guide!
- One of the positives to our wall tiles is that they are easy to install as they are self-adhesive. For anyone wondering, this means they have a sticky back and can just be stuck to a wall. That’s right; peel off the backing paper and stick them to your wall like a jigsaw puzzle. No extra glue is required and definitely no grout or tradesmen. The tiles can be installed by you or by any friend or family member you wish to bribe.
- The Subway tiles are 32cm (W) x 26.9cm (H) and a whopping 2mm thick! That is thicker than any other low budget peel and stick tile on the market. Why so thick? Because they hide imperfections better!
- The tiles are hard wearing and scratch resistant and if we're getting technical they are made with a PET substrate. Wait, PET what? - It just means that these tiles won’t turn yellow from the sun or be scratched from cleaning. They’ll stay up until the day you decide you want to jump on the next trend. As an added bonus; the backing paper is degradable.
Happy peel and sticking!